To date, I have begun to earmark parts of these insightful teachings as I begin to refine them in myself, my work and my job. I can highly recommend to all of you to access this book and connect to the Englehart’s website. Together we can effect change in our work environments and our worlds. I am listing their mantras which can support us as we face the challenges of this work. Please keep connected.
Sacred Commerce Isms….
- Lean into the discomfort
- Nothing is personal, they are not responding to you.
- Safe is sedative
- All there is is love, everything else is our resistance to it
- Emotional adversity is just like the weather, let it move through
- There is nothing wrong
- You don’t have complaints, complaints have you
- What would love do now?
- What you resist persists
- Suffering is a call for awakening
- Everything can be resolved through communication
- What would it take to restore love now?
- Are you more committed to being right or to workability?
- Look at what you have an abundance of now; that is what you are worshiping
- There are no others.
- It’s all you.
- It’s all made up.
- Whatever experience you are having, you are the one creating it.
- The present moment is inevitable.
- If you are not failing often, you are playing too small a game
- It’s impossible to acknowledge someone too much
- Just let go of your opinions and everything will be clear.
- Choose what is.
- Everything is teaching you something.
- Knowing keeps you from experiencing.
- Eveything is working on your behalf.
- There is nowhere to get, nothing to prove.
There are many of us walking this path. Blessings.